Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assigned editors will find their submissions in their Queue on the dashboard when they log in. These are the submissions they will be responsible for shepherding through the following ‘Review’ phase.
- The editor opens the submission and make an initial assessment. The editor reads over the submission to ensure that:
- It is appropriate to the scope and mission of the publication.
- The writing is of publishable quality (or will be after copyediting).
- All necessary files are attached to the submission and the metadata is complete and accurate.
- If the submission is complete and the editor feels it is appropriate to consider, she or he will click Send to Review.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.