Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The layout editor moves journal/book content from OJS/OMP into Adobe InDesign.
- Using Atla templates specific to the relevant publication, the layout editor completes layout of content.
- The layout editor exports galleys for both individual articles/chapters and the issue/book as a whole in two formats:
- Interactive PDF (being sure to apply 'Single Page Continuous' as the default view for the exported file)
- Fixed Layout EPUB
- The layout editor uploads the resulting galleys to OJS/OMP under the Publication > Galleys tab.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.